An intense variety of the second maturity group characterized by a stem with short internodes and a large number of pods per level. Extremely resistant to lodging as well as pod cracking.
- High production potential (> 5t / ha)
- It is characterized by a rational stem height with short internodes and a large number of pods per level
- Extremely resistant to lodging, even in humid growing conditions
- The oil and protein percentage > 60%
- Extremely tolerant of pod cracking
- Recommended sowing time – April
Recommended harvest density: 400,000 plants / ha