It is characterised by spear shaped leaves and a robust stem of moderate height. The variety is characterised by a high tolerance to lodging and cracking of pods, and by a large number of pods with 4 seeds, which is over 40%.
- High production potential (> 5t / ha)
- Increased protein content in seeds
- Very adaptable variety
- Highly tolerant of drought and pod cracking
- High first pod – reduced harvest losses
- The recommended sowing time is April
Recommended harvest density: 400,000 plants / ha