A variety characterised by a very high production potential for its maturity group. It is characterized by a large number of lateral branches and a short internode. It is a popular variety in Italy, which is the leader in soybean production in Europe.
- A very intense variety of full agricultural technology with high production potential (> 5t/ha)
- A leader in production in humid growing conditions
- A large number of lateral branches
- A short internode
- High protein content
- Tolerant to most economically important pathogens
- Recommended sowing time – April
Recommended harvest density: 350,000 plants/ha in humid conditions; 400,000 plants in arid conditions.