VERY EARLY VARIETY
A variety characterized by outstanding branching and large round seeds, registered in early 2019.
The vegetation length is between maturity groups 00 and 0, so it is adequate for growing in all conditions of regular, late and second-crop sowing.
- High production potential (> 4.5t / ha)
- High number of lateral branches
- Variety with large round seeds
- High pod production
- Extremely tolerant to lodging
- Extremely tolerant of pod cracking
- Recommended sowing time is April (can be sown in May, as well)
Recommended harvest density: 500,000 plants / ha